It’s amazing how life is, bits and pieces of moments in time come back and start to create themes in your story. I named this blog so many years ago and yet here today it might be more accurate then ever….
intr.v. me·an·dered, me·an·der·ing, me·an·ders
1. To follow a winding and turning course: Streams tend to meander through level land.
2. To move aimlessly and idly without fixed direction: vagabonds meandering through life.
3. To speak or write in sustained fashion on a number of loosely connected topics.
4. To be directed in various directions or at multiple objects: His gaze meandered over the church’s façade.
1. often meanders A bend, turn, or winding, as of a stream or path.
2. A portion, side trip, or episode in a longer journey.
3. A passage on a subtopic or digression in a longer piece of discourse.
4. An ornamental pattern of winding or intertwining lines, used in art and architecture.